Download Information Storage and Management by EMC ebook/pdf
The spiraling growth of digital information makes the ISM book a must have addition to all IT reference libraries. This exponential growth has driven information management technology to new levels of sophistication and complexity, exposing a skills gap that challenge IT managers and professionals alike. The ISM book, written by storage professionals from EMC Corporation, takes an ‘open’ approach to teaching information storage and management, focusing on concepts and principles – rather that product specifics – that can be applied in all IT environments
The book enables existing and aspiring IT professionals, students, faculty, and those simply wishing to gain deeper insight to this emerging pillar of IT infrastructure to achieve a comprehensive understanding of all segments of information storage technology.
Here you can download Information Storage and Management by EMC pdf free from EngineerThink.com
Table of Contents
- Sixteen chapters are organized into four sections. Advanced topics build upon the topics learned in previous chapters.
- Section 1, Information Storage and Management for Today’s World: Four chapters cover information growth and challenges, define a storage system and its environment, review the evolution of storage technology, and introduce intelligent storage systems.
- Section 2, Storage Options and Protocols: Six chapters cover the SCSI and Fibre channel architecture, direct-attached storage (DAS), storage area networks (SANs), network-attached storage (NAS), Internet Protocol SAN (IP-SAN), content-addressed storage (CAS), and storage virtualization.
- Section 3, Business Continuity and Replication: Four chapters introduce business continuity, backup and recovery, local data replication, and remote data replication.
- Section 4, Security and Administration: Two chapters cover storage security and storage infrastructure monitoring and management.
- The book’s supplementary web site provides up-to-date information on additional learning aids and storage certification opportunities.
Download link for Information Storage and Management by EMC pdf
Hello friends I am Siddharth Mishra from EngineerThink.com. I am writing this article because of some visibility issues facing with search engines.
EngineerThink.com is a website that providing best free engineering e-books for IT, CS, EC, EX, Civil and Mechanical students.
I make site easy and fast with good user interface like an application to ensure good user experience with site and provide good engineering e-books for free.
However search engines only believe in keywords and students still have to search on google a lot to find good e-books. After deep research on SEO I finally found a way to increase our visibility on search engines to provide good e-books to engineering students for free.