Download Computer Graphics C Version 2nd Edition by donald hearn ebook / pdf
Donald D Hearn and M. Pauline Baker’s Computer Graphics, C Version 2 Edition is appropriate for Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Mechanical Engineering students. The book discusses latest computer graphics and explores algorithms so as to have a better understanding of the subject. The books covers 5th Semester, 6th Semester, 4th Semester, 8th Semester syllabus.
Here you can download PDF of Computer Graphics C Version 2nd Edition by Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker for free from EngineerThink.com.
Key Features of Computer Graphics C Version (English) 2nd Edition
- Language: English
- Author: Hearn, Donald D|Author; Baker, M. Pauline|Author;
About the authors
Donald D Hearn is computer science professor at the University of Illinois. He has authored the book Computer Graphics with OpenGL. Hearn’s expertise lie in computer graphics, scientific visualization, computational science, mathematics, and applied science.
M. Pauline Baker is a distinguished scientist and the director of Pervasive Technology Lab for Visualization and Interactive Spaces. She is also a faculty in the computer science department at the Indiana University-Purdue University.
Table of Content
- A Survey of Computer Graphics.
- Overview of Graphics Systems.
- Output Primitives.
- Attributes of Output Primitives.
- Two-Dimensional Geometric Transformations.
- Two-Dimensional Viewing.
- Structures and Hierarchical Modeling.
- Graphical User Interfaces and Interactive Input Methods.
- Three-Dimensional Concepts.
- Three-Dimensional Object Representations.
- Three-Dimensional Geometric and Modeling Transformations.
- Three-Dimensional Viewing.
- Visible-Surface Detection Methods.
- Illumination Models and Surface-Rendering Methods.
- Color Models and Color Applications.
- Computer Animation.
Appendix A: Mathematics for Computer Graphics.
Download link for Computer Graphics C Version 2nd Edition by Donald Hearn and M. Pauline Baker pdf
Hello friends I am Siddharth Mishra from EngineerThink.com. I am writing this article because of some visibility issues facing with search engines.
EngineerThink.com is a website that providing best free engineering e-books for IT, CS, EC, EX, Civil and Mechanical students.
I make site easy and fast with good user interface like an application to ensure good user experience with site and provide good engineering e-books for free.
However search engines only believe in keywords and students still have to search on google a lot to find good e-books. After deep research on SEO I finally found a way to increase our visibility on search engines to provide good e-books to engineering students for free.