Electronics & Communication
Download Matlab, OrCAD, Xilinx, EAGLE, EasyPower used by engineers & students of Electrical & electronics. Electrical & Electronics engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
MATLAB is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide. It lets you explore and visualize ideas and collaborate across disciplines including signal and image processing, communications, control systems, and computational finance.
32-bit Torrent Link 64-bit Torrent Link
- Graphical editor for building and managing hierarchical block diagrams
- Libraries of predefined blocks for modeling continuous-time and discrete-time systems
- Simulation engine with fixed-step and variable-step ODE solvers.
- Scopes and data displays for viewing simulation results.
- Project and data management tools for managing model files and data
- Model analysis tools for refining model architecture and increasing simulation speed
- MATLAB Function block for importing MATLAB algorithms into models
OrCAD is a proprietary software tool suite used primarily for electronic design automation (EDA). The software is used mainly by electronic design engineers and electronic technicians to create electronic schematics and electronic prints for manufacturing printed circuit boards.
- OrCAD Capture
- Powerful Schematic Entry
- Component Data Management
- Component Data Management
- Multiple PCB Tool Support
- Open Architecture Platform
- OrCAD EE (PSpice) Designer
- Powerful simulation
- Circuit optimization
- Unparalleled waveform viewing and analysis
- Enhanced capabilities
- Extensive model support
- OrCAD PCB Designer
- Intelligent Place and Route
- ECAD-MCAD Co-Design
- Constraint Management
- Integration and Productivity
- Future-Proof Scalability
- Integrated Design Flows
Xilinx ISE is a complete ECAD (electronic computer-aided design) application. It has the added value of being produced by the world's largest supplier of programmable logic devices and, of course, being free. This application helps you design, test and debug integrated circuits.
Download Now Torrent Link
- Mixed language support
- Supports VHDL-93 and Verilog 2001
- Multi-Threaded compilation
- Supports AXI Bus Functional Model (BFM)
- Native support for all HardIP blocks
- Memory Editor for viewing and debugging memory elements
- Waveform tracing, waveform viewing, HDL source debugging
- Power Analysis and optimization using SAIF
ETAP Real-Time is a fully integrated suite of electrical software applications that provides intelligent power monitoring, energy management, system optimization, advanced automation, and real-time prediction.
- Unlimited buses (license dependent) & elements
- User interface for all network analysis modules
- Built-In Calculators
- MVA, MW, Mvar, kV, Amp, & PF conversion
- Export one-line diagrams in DXF format
- Automatic error checking
- Power grid short circuit impedances
The EasyPower product suite delivers a full lineup of powerful Windows®-based electrical software tools for intelligently designing, analyzing, and monitoring electrical power systems. With the fastest processing speeds on the market, EasyPower delivers instantaneous, accurate results to help you make more intelligent decisions. EasyPower is the smart, fast and accurate solution for your arc flash hazard analysis software.
- Perform even the most complex electrical engineering tasks in minutes
- Receive detailed critical reports automatically—and avoid creating them yourself
- Eliminate dangerous and costly electrical hazards
- Comply with NEC rules and ANSI standards
- build comprehensive one-line diagrams with exclusive snap-and-drag technology
- model and analyze multiple power system scenarios to simulate the real world without excessive risk or expense
- Intelligently optimize voltage, current, and load flows to minimize system downtime
- accurately ensure safety and reliability with comprehensive protective device coordination
- accurately simulate dynamic interaction between machines, networks, and protective device actions
- effortlessly identify and mitigate harmonic and power-quality problems.